Friday 22 May 2009

done and dusted






I have finally handed in my stain work,i'm feeling very pleased with the overall outcome. I have displayed several pieces in a glas cabinet, lit from above.I think this emphasises the idea of the stains being precious marks to be treasured and valued. let's hope that the tutors and moderators agree.
There is still the opportunity for further exploratiopn and development of my stain savouring idea. i'm sure i'll continue with this concept in the future. I'm also realy pleased with the combination of textiles and ceramics.I believe that they compliment one another and sit happily together.
I'm going to miss the studio over the coming weeks, but will have flat and job hunting to fill my days with.Heres hoping I find myself a nice little job to fill my time and pockets with very soon, plus a happy home for me the mr and my crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment